Monday, October 20, 2014

WEEK #9 JUST KEEP SWIMMING...


Measles says I'm good at sweeping cockroaches:)
This week was super tough and im glad its over. Ha. Not much success on my part and I had a tough time feeling like a good missionary. satan works really hard. This was by far the worst week in my mission and I hope this week can be better. We still have one person set for baptism so that should be good but I hope we can get more. Dont worry about me though things will get better. I am learning a lot. I still dont know a lick of spanish but it will come one day. I never thought my mission would be like this ha but you never know what God has in store for you. I know I have to continue to just trust Him and rely on the Grace of our Savior's Atonement. I will just keep trying and trying. Honduras is a tough mission ha. I dont think I will ever get used to the heat but I just accept it:) We walk for hours everyday and thats pretty tough too. And its really tough when you just walk and listen to Elder Measles

talk to everyone and then just walk some more and have no clue what to say. It will come one day though. This week is gonna be better.

I love you all so much and am grateful for each one of you in my life. Oh and guess what! they got choco all over the place here. you probably know dad. they are little stores just in peoples houses called pulperias and they sell just basic stuff and little goodies you need thoughout the day. They have stuff called chocoleyde its sooo good. i drink about 3 a day:) im also eating way too much hah its crazy. Im gonna get fat but I wont let that happen. I work out every morning now. Well i hope you all have a great week. Thanks for all your love and support. Things are gonna get better. Love you!

Elder Beeston




No comments:

Post a Comment