Thursday, September 25, 2014

WEEK #5 LAST WEEK IN THE CCM!!!

Last Day in Mexico
Hola todo mi amigos!! Well I don't have a lot of time to write today, but they are gonna give us some more time to write on Saturday or Monday. I leave for Honduras on Tuesday morning! I literally am so ready to get out of here. It's been a great experience, but it's time to get to Honduras. We fly to el salvador first too so that will be fun to explore around and try to place some Book of Mormons there! haha. 
My birthday was excellent hahah:) I got so many packages and yes I got the cake and the pictures and I was so happy! It took me a while to figure out what it said but I was too busy laughing at Tanner hahahaaha. Too much swag. I loved the pics though so much and the cake was sooo good. Literally no joke. Everybody loved it and of course we had a little bday party:) They even sang feliz cumpleaños to me! ha it was a great day. It's weird to be 19 though. 


American Mango Birthday Cake:)
Not gonna lie this week was one of the hardest weeks of my life. Satan tries to make me feel like the most inadequate, weak missionary. And a lot of times I get really discouraged and sort of give up. I decided to fast the day after my b day and I feel like my prayers were answered at a devotional that night. Elder Ballard spoke and it was just all about how we dont know everything right now but we will have many experiences that will be life changing and help us learn so much. Also that success is only determined in if you gave your best effort. Wake up every morning with a desire to work and do your best. I have had some great experiences here and I have grown and learned a lot. I was able to find a lot of encouragement though. I am ready for some great experiences. I know Honduras is not gonna be easy. it will probably be a lot harder than here at the ccm, but I'm ready for whatever comes at me. I know without a doubt that Heavenly Father lives and loves us and Jesus is the Christ. Whenever we are struggling with ANYTHING, just know that Christ has felt that too. It's sometimes hard for me to comprehend it, but I know He has and I have felt of the Spirit so strong here in the ccm testifying of truth and giving me comfort. I love you all so much and couldnt be more grateful for the friends that I have. I wish I could write you all personally and say how grateful I am for you. Keep doing your BEST in everything you do and put ALL your trust in God and I promise He will help you. Que tenga buen semana!!

Elder Beeston

P.S. GO UTES!!!!! i guess that was one thing that helped me through the week:) I can't believe they do so good when I leave. My friends still won't accept that they are good though but whateves. 

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment