Thursday, September 11, 2014

WEEK #3 MEXICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY


Another week down here in mexico city! Time is flying I feel like I just got here and its almost been a month! hahah. I miss you all so much but I couldn´t be happier being here in the ccm. This week was not easy im not gonna lie. They seriously throw so much at you so fast and give you a biggilion books to study and its pretty overwhelming at times. I have seen the hand of the Lord though and my prayers are being answered. Thank you all for your prayers as well. I know without a doubt that God lives and through sincere prayer, He will answer you or help you with anything you are struggling with. I also read a sweet talk this week called, "Through the strength of the Lord." I encourage you all to go read it. Through the enabling powers of the Atonement, we can have the strength we need to overcoming our trials. Satan is so real and is out to get everyone of us but through the Grace of our Savior, Jesus Christ we can have the strength we need if we really seek it. 

So this monday is September 15th and here in mexico that is the biggest day of the year!! Its their independence day and its literally like the 4th of July on mega roids. They prepare for it all year! haha we are literally right in the middle of the city so its gonna be nuts. People are already having their pre parties and just party all night. Hahah the other some party was playing YMCA sooooo loud hahahah funniest thing of my life. Then they start rockin pit bull:) The ccm is throwing a fiesta for us missionaries monday night and none of us expect to be getting any sleep...I mean its already hard enough just on an average night! Everyday here we practice the Mexican National Anthem and it is the funnest thing in the world to sing. I just belt it at the top of my lungs hah. 

So ya that´s pretty much whats going on here. My compaƱero y yo are doing great. We really enjoy playing jokes on each other and we have lots of fun. We teach like 7 or 8 lessons every week and were getting better and better. He´s super swell at EspaƱol and helps me a lot. I´m so pumped to get to Honduras. 

Well I hope all is well with all mi amigos at home and hope school is going great. I miss the high school days ha:) Good luck lehi football at homecoming also. Lets get a dub! Love you all sooo much and love hearing from you and getting pics. Keep doing work in whatever you´re all doing and remember who you are and that God loves you so much! Adios errrbody

Elder Beeston



No comments:

Post a Comment