Monday, September 29, 2014

LESSSS GOOOOO!

Hola everybody! tomorrow is the day!! We leave early in the morning and I am so ready to get out of here and work. I pray for you all everyday and appreciate your prayers. There's not really much to talk about, I'm just ready to go! I love you all so much. The next time you hear from me I will be in Honduras. Oh ya, also I got pretty sick today. The day before we leave! I've been sick for like 2 weeks but its gotten real bad today.


Hopefully I can still talk to some people on the plane and in the airport. I heard they have McDonalds and Panda Express in the Mexico airport and I about started crying. I really miss some classic american food.

Well y'all I want you to know that our Savior lives and loves us and that God lives. I had a hard time this week with just about everything and I was able to feel of the comfort of my Savior. I know that through HIm we can be made strong. We listened to a talk yesterday that really changed the way I look at things. The Atonement of Jesus Christ could have never happened without the character of Christ. He turns out when we turn in. I am trying to be my best to be like my Savior. Another cool thing that stuck out to me was that if I think I can't do it, I´m right. But in the strength of the Lord, I can. 

Love you all and hope all is well back in good ol lehi and wherever you're at. Keeping sending letters. I love hearing from you!

Elder Beeston



Elder Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment